- The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood pretty but long and a little lazy.
- Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut gimmicky but good.
- Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut masterpiece. loved it.
- The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen this won awards?
- The Help by Katheryn Stockett embarrassingly awful. if you like this I'll look at you with judgey eyes.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez masterpiece I can't totally appreciate.
- The Pale King by David Foster Wallace an important puzzle.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen delicious girl candy!
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple a fun light read by a self-aware made-for-tv writer.
not book reports
- "Thrifting" vs Shopping at Goodwill why I hate macklemore, pt 1 of maybe 1